Enrollment and registration for new students will take place at your child’s school according to your home address. To locate your student's "home" school, please use the Find my School link. Hesperia Unified School District offers a wide variety of educational programs designed to meet the needs of our students. If you have any interest in a program other than the one at your child’s home school, please contact your child’s school for more information.

The following documents are required in order to complete enrollment in Hesperia Unified:

For Kindergarten/Transitional Kindergarten

  1. Proof of Age/Date of Birth
  2. Immunization Record
  3. Physical
  4. Proof of Residence

For all other Grades

  1. Proof of Age/Date of Birth
  2. Immunization Record
  3. Proof of Residence*

For Grades 7 to 12

  1. Current Report Card/Unofficial Transcript/Proof of Promotion (Enrollment will be delayed if documents are not provided.)

*Proof of residence includes the following:

  • Utility turn-on notice or bill
  • Escrow documents
  • Rental agreement

Please note, a driver’s license or personal check are not acceptable as proof of residence.

If you and your child are currently living with a family member or friend, we must have proof of that person’s address, along with a signed letter, stating that you and your child reside with them.

Enrollment Considerations

Special Education - Including Individualized Education Programs (IEP)

Before registering your child at your home school, please stop by the Special Services Department to transfer your child’s special education file and register for special education services. If possible, please bring a current copy of the student’s IEP and psychoeducational report to assist with accurate placement.

Administration & Educational Support Center - Building B
15576 Main Street
Hesperia, CA 92345

Hours: 8:00am - 3:30pm
(No registrations after 3:30pm)

Special Education Registration & Records
(760) 244-4411, ext. 7302 or (760) 244-4411, ext. 7265


If your student has been expelled from another district and you are seeking enrollment in Hesperia Unified School District, please contact the Student Services Department to determine accurate placement.